Quiet

I've sorta gone quiet a bit lately. Mostly this is due to looking for a new position in real life. My schedule is wonky and much of my free time is being eaten up with the stuff you do to find yourself a new position.

I'm still getting out into space almost every day. Yesterday was re-supply day and I took Ana up to Dodixie to replace some of my losses recently, new Veng and Vaga and some much needed supplies. I also finally bought some of the new shield boosters and fitted up a active Merlin today.  Went out on a roam this morning and managed to catch an Incursus. Had a shot at another Incursus, a Rifter and a Vexor but they all ran from me. The Merlin isn't the fastest ship for tackling people you land 50 clicks away from. I didn't get to try out the tank sadly, since the Incursus I caught failed to even fire back. The only time I never fire back is when I land in one of those gate camps where it is pointless to try. At that point all you worry about is trying to save your pod. But otherwise, fire back. You never know what might happen.

I'm also at kind of a loss as to the effort to bring back the Frill. The Thukk You, Frill Me event on Sunday was a huge success. ( Thanks to Stan and RvB!!) But now what?  We still haven't gotten a reply or a nod or a mention from CCP. So I'm thinking about what to do next.

In the meantime, if you haven't signed the petition, you really should. Every vote helps.

I'll be back to a more normal posting schedule here shortly. Until then, watch out.