Tusker Frigate Free For All #3 Announced

Tusker Frigate Free For All 3 Wallpaper
Click to embiggen

More details can be found here on our public forum.

Lots of surprises and prizes in the works for this one. And while it is still a little over a month away, it is never too early to start planning on being there!

More to come.


[On the poster: I wanted to do something different this time out. The last two posters were inspired by pin-up girls and WW2 art, and they both took a lot of work. This time I wanted to get away from that and I started thinking about third films in series, which made me think of Jaws and the horrible sequels that it inspired. Sharks sounded like a great theme for a FFA and so I started going down that path. At first I thought of Austin Powers and "Sharks with Frikkin Laser Beams!" but that turned out to be a bit of a dead-end for me for some reason. I can't explain the way this works. But then everything clicked and I found this great image of some shark fins that I could put together to make three sharks, three rifters and the whole thing came together. The tagline for Jaws: The Revenge ( the third sequel ) was "This time it's personal" which seemed to fit rather well given the nature of an FFA. The tagline for Jaws 3 was a close second, "The third dimension is terror", but that didn't fit as well. And now you know way more than you wanted to know about it. ]