Community Spotlight: Eveoganda

Click to embiggen
Today's Community Spotlight blog is about this humble bastion of under-statement, called Eveoganda.
If you are coming here to visit from that link, then Welcome Aboard. We have over four years of material, insanity, art, comics, video and assorted whatnots for you to enjoy.

I'd like to give a much deserved shout-out to CCP Eterne for managing to plow his way through everything I wrote in response to his questions and turning it into a good read. Well done Sir and thank you. Whatever they are paying you is not enough. Tell them I said that.

I just want everyone to know that I wrote a lot of material from which they had to edit down and that some minor misunderstandings may result. It was not my intention, but these things happen and they are out of my control. Primarily, and to be completely fair, the past three FFA events were Tusker events. I certainly contributed greatly to their success, especially the last one that I purposely and famously "banned". Which only meant it got even more attention by the way. But I do want to be fair and give credit where credit is due. This was a rather complicated bit of history that I'm guessing was best glossed over.

The rest I believe is just minor quibbles. It would honestly take a much, much longer article to encompass everything that has happened. And I don't blame CCP for wanting to put a positive spin on some of it. A lot of protest and determination went into correcting some issues over the years. Which is a bit of an under-statement.

But it has all been positive from my perspective and I am unabashedly pro-Eve, so no harm no foul.

Like I said, if this is your first visit enjoy the archives, visit the links and I hope you make Eveoganda a regular stop. I don't plan on quitting any time soon, so we've got lots more Eve to enjoy!

Thanks again and keep the courage.