JustD Swedish HipHop Eve Online Music Video



This is the world's only Swedish HipHop Eve Online music video (I'm guessing, but I feel safe in assuming). JustD, who are a very popular Swedish HipHop band, made one of their most recent songs available to support Care4Kids. If you are not aware, Care4Kids is an official non-profit organization started by Jonas/C4w3 that helps children and teens in long-term hospital stays play Eve Online and other interactive games. It is an amazing charity and one worthy of your support. I'm extremely proud to support it in any way I can.

C4w3 approached me on Twitter last night with this crazy idea and of course I said yes. I don't understand a word of this song, but I've listened to it about a gazillion times now. It got so bad at home today that my family made me go buy a pair of headphones. And when I say "bad", I don't mean they hated the music. We all loved the song, my boys would start dancing anytime it played. But it does get annoying after the first billion times.

The upcoming EOC.tv RUMBLE event is helping many Eve Online themed charities, including Care4Kids.

Our community is an amazing place.