Back to Work


I started my new full-time wage attachable job on Monday. This is a good thing and I'm enjoying being back in the work-force again. Nothing like getting up and driving thru traffic, weather and idiot drivers again. I sure did miss it. (not)

Just going to take some getting used to. This blog and my Eve playing have survived employment before and they'll do so again. This first week I decided to take it easy as far as both go, give myself some time to get back into the swing of things. I freely admit that I got spoiled working out of my home studio, especially since we moved into the new place over the past Summer. My new studio space is something I've waited my whole life to have at home. Not that it will go to waste or anything. I'm writing this right now in it. So there.

Things change and evolve. Luckily we have great Directors and pilots in ABA and Stay Frosty that can keep things humming along while my schedule changes. We managed to start, grow and expand Stay Frosty during the most turbulent time in my entire life, so this should be a cake walk. At least now I don't have to feel guilty "wasting" time on Internet spaceships.

So hang in there, this crazy journey just took another turn.


PS: This was a real life post. These things are gonna keep happening, so deal with it.