Store Updates

The Rixx Store is updating All The Time!
The Rixx Javix Store is updating all the time!  I've added a convenient button over on the sidebar ---> to make it even easier to check out the new designs I'm adding. Just this week I added two NEW Stay Frosty designs, and 4 NEW graphic designs. The response to the store has been fantastic and the feedback has been extremely positive, the quality of the merchandise, the shipping costs (all over the world!), and the price of the items has been positive.

Watson seems happy with his purchases!


Stickleback's wife surprised him with this shirt!

Send me your pics and I'll be sure to share them here! I'll be adding even more merchandise in the coming weeks and months, so be sure to check back often. If you have any requests, or if you'd like to include your own Alliance or Corporation in the Store, please let me know. I'm more than willing to work with you to create merchandise for your pilots to enjoy!

Enjoy!