Iceland from the Passenger Seat



We are back from Fanfest a day later than planned, our Icelandair flight into Boston arrived late and we missed our connection. But we are finally home. I'm sure I will have more to say about Fanfest in the coming days and weeks, as well as have more photos to share with you. I believe we took well over a thousand photos between us. So that is going to take some time to sort.

In the meantime I cobbled together a side project of mine. We rented our own car this trip and went on a couple of tours with a good friend of ours that runs Moonwalker Tours. We became friends with Bessi Jonsson back in 2015 during our last Fanfest trip. During all of our adventures from the furthest West and almost the furthest East in Iceland I shot a ton of footage out the window of our car and his amazing Land Rover Defender Moon1.

So yesterday I took some time and edited some of it together in this meditative and incredible look at the vast landscapes of Iceland. It is certainly more for us to remember our adventures, but I thought I'd share it with you.

More to come, but in the meantime, enjoy this short film.

Iceland is an incredible place.