Eve News Article

Click this link to read the article

I started the "Shadow Series" of Wallpapers back in June of 2016, over a year ago. At the time no one paid much attention to them. I even created a video showing me working on one of them. And no one watched it. It's funny how things can lie dormant for a span of time and then suddenly become interesting again. It speaks to the cyclic nature of Eve and the Eve community. The reporter for this story contacted me on Facebook of all places and hadn't really heard of me before. He'd heard the name around, but that was about it.

I continue to find that interesting in so many ways. But after being involved with this community for so long, it has become something you just have to deal with. People come and people go, and sometimes they come back. It is an ever-shifting landscape.

In the end however, no matter how long it sometimes takes, I'm glad that people are enjoying my work on this series. Next to the spaceship posters it is my favorite series. Although I have a soft spot in my heart for the Travel Series as well. Well... for all my work truly, otherwise I wouldn't have done it.

Thanks for the article, it was well written and much appreciated.

I'm already working on another entry in the series. So stay tuned.