Fireside Chat

 


I'm going to try something different this week and invite all of you onto my TeamSpeak this Thursday from 21:00 - 22:00 Eve time for an open chat with me. I'll be there primarily to listen to your concerns about Eve Online, answer any questions you might have, or debate whatever topics you'd like to debate. As long as things remain civil and respectful, we can talk about anything you'd like.

If this works I'll be holding more of these and I promise to move the time around as best I can. I have no idea what to expect, so I'm playing this out as a test of the concept. Hopefully it will be great and informative. That's what I'd like to happen. What actually happens is anyone's guess, this is Eve after all.

So this Thursday I will post another update here on the blog with details regarding the TS server. This is a specific server that my good friend Devlin set-up specifically for this purpose, so it isn't an intel gathering tool. It exists simply for these Fireside Chats (and potential NPSI Public fleets at some point).

I'm excited about this idea and I hope you are as well. Without public meetups it is extremely challenging to get out and talk with my fellow Eve players. And while I'm hitting the stream/twitch/podcast circuit as hard as I can - I do miss interacting with you. So this is the best idea I could come up with. I have had two TeamSpeak talks with specific Alliances so far and those have gone extremely well. Which, btw, if you want to invite me to come speak to your Alliance just let me know. I'm open to the idea and enjoy any chance I have to talk about Eve.

So look for details on Thursday and I hope you'll come over to chat with me. Or yell at me about something that happened 10 years ago and I barely remember. Either way.

Vote Rixx4CSM!!