Postcards from Rixx: Day Three


Dear Readers,

I am enjoying my first vacation since becoming a Capsuleer on New Caldari Prime with my beautiful wife Ana and our two pod rats.  No I'm not telling you their names, someday they may be Capsuleers like their Father and I don't want anyone hunting them down because of something I did.

Ana's parents brought the children down today, so Ana and I could have the weekend alone together.  She's been working hard getting the business side of things running and we haven't had much time together recently.

It has been strange feeling the dirt of a planet under my feet again.  Not to mention weather and wind and sun on your skin.  Its taken some time to orient to the expansive sky and not worry about being exposed without shield or armor to protect me.  I'm not certain that I will ever get used to it again, or that it will ever feel normal.  My home is in space now.  If it weren't for her family, I think Ana would've agreed to a more zero gravity vacation.

I have to admit that I am a little concerned today.  I saw several Shuttles racing across the sky with markings that make my stomach churn.  But I'm probably over-reacting and letting my Null Space instincts run wild.  I have to keep telling myself I'm in civilized space now.

Keep the courage,
Rixx Javix