Miscellanea

I've started and dumped three posts today already, so it's time to give up and admit defeat.  I'm leaving for an out-of-town trip in a few hours and the mad rush of things that need done have proven to be greater than the ideas swirling around in my head today.  I was hoping to have some new artwork to share with you, but I haven't heard back from anyone yet, so that'll also have to wait.


I did get the new EON in the mail today and lo and behold my ugly mug is listed in the contributors list on page 2!  Sweet!  Now instead of being the invisible dude that does some nice artwork, my soon to be improved mug is official.  I didn't do much to deserve it honestly, but everything starts off small doesn't it?  My long-time readers will remember my post awhile ago about The Chameleon Module.  Well the nice folks at EON asked me to expand the post a bit and they've run it waaaaaay in the back of the issue, where I honestly belong, as a sorta op-ed piece.  So I do get a whole page to myself to rant and rave and be generally ignored I suspect.  It is comforting to know that my fellow Eve pilots will be reading my words while they enjoy the biological needs of a restroom.  Wash up when you're done please.


And no, not a stitch of artwork in this issue.  That is a real crime.


My Eve time this past week has been limited by evil real life pressures and commitments, which can sometimes be gosh darn important and needy.  So I haven't been in the best frame of mind when it comes to in-game events, I tend to get very very frustrated when my limited play time is spent doing nothing.  On the flip side we have recruited about twenty or so new pilots into the Corp with more awaiting interviews.  So recruiting is going very very well.  We still have space (lots of it in Impass!) so don't feel like the door is closed... yet.  It will be soon though.


I won't be posting tomorrow and I know a day without Eveoganda is like a day with a hot stick in your eye, which can be very painful.  But hang in there and I'll be back before you know it.