Interview with Rixx!

The first episode of the New Eden Chronicles podcast has been released and you can listen to it HERE.  I've only managed to listen to about 25 minutes so far, but apparently somewhere on the podcast is an interview with your friendly neighborhood Eve blogger himself... or myself?  Or me, as it were, Rixx Javix.


The podcast is being done by CrazyKinux (You know, the leader of the Free World!), Maeve Trinity (either a real female type person, or a man with serious vocal issues), Ardwulf and Memoocan (both of whom I have nothing funny to say about... yet.).


I'm trying to d-load the whole thing right now so I can finish listening.  Mostly I hope I don't come off sounding like an idiot or anything.  Maeve promised to edit out the nasty bits, so we'll have to see how I did.


Maeve and I spoke about two weeks ago via Skype and she was awesome and we had a good time, or at least I did.  I appreciate the fact that I was considered for the debut episode and hope they manage to download a gazillion of these over the next few weeks.


I've been getting into more and more of these podcasts lately, been listening to Kirith's and several others, well done all around.  For all of our podcasting community, please work on getting your podcasts up on iTunes so I can listen while I drive. It is the one remaining place where I can't enjoy Eve yet.


Although, I have been downloading them and loading them into iTunes myself.  So there is that.