What do YOU want?

2010 has been a great year in Eve, both in-game and out of game.  Back in January, after months of debate, I finally decided to start EVEOGANDA and it has been a hell of a great ride.  


As this is my last post in 2010, I thought I would turn the tables a bit on the traditional "New Year Resolution" and ask my readers, all of you, what do you want from EVEOGANDA in the New Year?


Now, don't be shy.  Writing a blog on an almost daily basis (344 posts so far!) can be challenging, without my commenters it tends to be somewhat of a one-sided conversation.  I don't keep track of stats, visits or anything like that, so I have no way of knowing what posts are "popular" or what people like or don't like.  Which is the way I like it.  I'm not writing this blog according to popular opinion, or changing what I am doing to become more popular.  Having said that though, right now, I'd like to hear what you think.  Good, indifferent, bad, suggestions, whatever you like or don't like.  Or what you'd like to see more or less of next year.


While I can't promise to do anything, I can promise that I will listen.  I admit that when I try something new and I don't get any feedback that I often stop doing that, it is after all human nature.  


I also know that asking for comments is bad manners.  But it's New Year Weekend and breaking the rules, just this once, might be ok this time around.




Thank you all for making 2010 a year in Eve to remember.  I wish you all the very best in the coming year, as Eve players we have much to look forward to in 2011.  At some point around the Summer we will be walking in stations and that is going to be very interesting indeed.  


Happy New Year!