Rixx Javix: The Movie

Sometimes I just do things to see if I can. And to have some fun. This is one of those.


Javix The Movie
Click to embiggen!!

I wanted to see if I could capture my Avatar's head and transform it into a realistic ( somewhat, at least ) version similar to the beautiful shot on the recent movie poster for Lincoln. This worked pretty well considering. It helps that both Rixx and the former President share some basic features, like hair style, beard and whatnots.

I've been an extremely busy camper this last week and I apologize for the lack of substantial postings lately. But I just finished a huge freelance project that was taking up a nice chunk of my time, so things should be getting back to normal again.

In the meantime enjoy the movie poster. And imagine the film that could be made...