VOTE CSM8

The vote is now up and running for CSM8.

I did my duty and voted for those I felt best deserved my support. Unlike many people apparently, I found the voting system easy to use and understand. But then again, I am smarter than the average bear.

I do have a small village of accounts ( don't you never mind! ) and each of them voted the exact same way. I already gave you my top 5 and I'm going to leave it at that. The rest went to other non-aligned candidates... except for one.

Yes, I voted for Progodlegend. Progod and I flew together years ago in Providence and I learned a lot from him on how to FC large scale fleets. Often on large roams Progod would turn the reins over to me, or count on me to run smaller support fleets. I have no idea why he did that, but it was a huge deal back in the day and I learned a tremendous amount. I even became Covert Operations Director for the LFA under his direction for a time.

So I felt I owed him my support.

Your vote is totally and completely meaningless by the way, as is mine. The large, unified power-blocs will make the decisions on who gets to be on the CSM. Which is ironic, since the CSM itself is also relatively meaningless. It's all such a huge circle of lack of meaning that it makes me chuckle. But you should vote anyway!

I did. I want to see my friends get what they want. It is the only reason I care.  And maybe, just maybe, we'll be lucky enough to get another Hans on the council this year. Because as meaningless as they often have been, there have been a few good ones over the years.

And that gives the whole thing some potential meaning after all.

Talk about circles.