Dear Internets

Greetings Internet, 
I have been informed that i am obligated to apologize to you for the confusion about a certain code that I helped troll. I am sorry but i cannot apologize for any broken trolls of codes, because i had not agreed to not troll any such code. I will however apologize for the confusion on the matter and i hope you understand that if anything else like this happens, if I get my hands on troll material that is so good the internet must see it, then it will. Because I am a bad person.





This video has been sitting in our hanger for the last week, waiting. We took a vote among Stay Frosty leadership and we all decided that it was just to good to let it languish in silence.

Feel free to blame me, I'm responsible for the video.

Not that it will matter to anyone, but this is the last time I will ever mention the name of that other corporation on this blog. No matter what happens down the road, their name will never be spoken here again. Y'know, unless they do something so monumentally stupid that it simply demands to be posted about. I mean, c'mon, I'm only human. I think.

Until then, this is a goddamn funny video. Enjoy it.


And let the tears commence...