Enyo Face!!


I've been counting this week again. Just out of pure curiosity. This week was a light week as far as Eve play-time, but in total I had 338 potential PvP opportunities this week. 265 of them turned out to be stabbed, or farming. All of which resulted in only 25 actual engagements, of which I won 21. (This doesn't count draws, in which both parties escape engagement with their ships intact. I had 4 of those this past week.)

Let's figure this out using maths. 78% of my encounters this past week were stabbed farmers. (Which is an increase of 12% over the mean average by the way.) Only 7% of encounters result in actual PvP. (Of which I won 84% thank you very much!)

I've been keeping count since the beginning of the year. So if you are curious, the year-to-date data is as follows. 66% of encounters are stabbed farmers. 12.5% of all encounters result in combat, and of that combat I win 79%. If you are even more curious, yes the data is on a rising curve over the past six months. The number of stabbed farmers is increasing each month.

==================

Last night this happened.

Yes, that is an Enyo with FOUR WCS. Cervantes tried to tackle him with 2 scrams fitted, but he got away. So he went back and fitted 3 scrams and finally caught him with help from Stinkfist.

I really do not enjoy beating the same drum over and over again. I really don't.

So instead of raging against the module, I will simply leave this data right here on the page and let you work it out for yourself.

I will however leave you with a question. As the Summer doldrums kick in and subscription numbers continue to suffer, is Eve better with a safety net? Or better as a vibrant, dangerous, engaged world that requires intelligence to survive?

I know which Eve I prefer.