Announcing Steel City Eve III

Steel City Eve Logo
The original meet logo I designed in 2016
This Summer my Wife and I will be opening our home to the Eve Community for the third year in a row for Steel City Eve III. The event is all day Saturday July 21st and you can read all the details over on Eve Meet at this link.

I'm not into publishing our home address on the internet so you'll have to write me an email to get the address. It is an easy email to remember because it is rixxjavix@gmail.com

So if you are an Eve player that lives anywhere near Pittsburgh and want to spend the day with 30-40 like-minded weirdoes hanging out in my backyard eating hamburgers that I make on the grill all while drinking and laughing and sharing stupid stories that only other weirdoes would understand - then you should come! And by "close" I mean as close as Texas, or Canada, or St. Louis, or New Jersey, because we've had people come from each of those places before.

Otherwise it is too early for any other details. If things go well I may have some super awesome sekrit things to share with you, otherwise we'll just have the usual limited-edition swag you can't get anywhere else. Like signed posters of my art. And more.

So be there or be square! It's a great time. If you ask nice I'll even give you a tour of the studio and my own collection of Eve stuffs, you can meet Pirate Cat, and see my Tweetfleet computer with your own eyes! Oh yes, it is all real baby.

Make plans now. And we hope to see you there!