Headhunter Illustration FREE

Headhunter Vexor Illustration
Click to embiggen


Merry Christmas! This year I have a very special Christmas gift for you. That's right, for a limited time you can download a print quality PDF of my latest illustration for FREE. Since CCP seems determined to make it impossible for me to otherwise provide you with the art I produce - nothing is stopping me from just giving it away. This illustration was done entirely in Adobe Illustrator and is 100% vector painted.


I approached this piece in an entirely different way than I've done these in the past. The process of hand-drawing and painting the Vexor took about 46hrs of work, but the level of detail I was able to achieve was well worth the time it took.

One of the in-progress shots from the Vexor


Detail

You can download the PDF at this link.  The art is 36"x20" and is print quality. If you run into any issues with getting it printed, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at rixxjavix@gmail.com and I'll try to work with you to get it addressed.

Even if you don't get it printed you can still enjoy just having the PDF to look at.

Merry Christmas!