Back to Writing

Waiting on Gate

Hello everyone. Yes I'm still alive and kicking. I just took a month off from these pages to clear the field and take a deep breath. I've been super busy, we flew in the Streamfleet Tournament, we have our own internal Alliance tournament going, I've been traveling on business, creating new swag for the Toronto and Alaska player meets and trips, and creating new art all while trying to get caught up with my very long commission list. Whew. It has been insane.

So I thought it'd be a good idea to drop off the blog for a few weeks. Everyone is Streaming these days, so does anyone even bother taking the time to read blogs anymore? Who knows. I seriously doubt I will ever become a streamer, so I'll just keep plugging away in these pages and keep the journal alive. Even if no one is listening. I do hope to be able to bring back my long dormant podcast someday, but I need some things in my real life to resolve themselves first. Believe me, I had no idea things would drag on this long. (Not trying to be cryptic here, someone is living in my house and they won't turn the damn television off!)

I'll be back in the following days to get you all caught up and discuss some things that have been ruminating in my head this past month. Also we have Toronto and Alaska to look forward too. And I've got a few new projects to share with you in the coming days and weeks. And then, after all that, the 4th Annual Steel City Eve player meet will be happening at my house on July 27th!

For more information on that event, please visit our Eve Meet page.

Until next time.