Become a Patron


My new Patron page is up and running and accepting Patrons.

As you may or may not be aware I recently crossed a rather significant milestone in my real life out here in the MMO we call Earth. This milestone happened to coincide nicely with the end of my last job. Because of this milestone I am no longer encumbered by something that dictated my life for the past 14 years. Needless to say no longer having that hanging over my head is taking some getting used to. One significant way in which it has impacted my life is that, unlike before, I don't have to just take the highest paying job I can get. Just because it happens to pay well.

Instead I've decided to start my own business, spend more time developing my art/illustration work, and take my time deciding what to do next. I have a lot of friends and networks around me, and I've spent the last few months meeting with those and getting caught back up. What happens next? I don't know, but I'm keenly interested in seeing where it all goes.

Which brings us to Eve and this incredible community of ours. I want to stay connected to it and increase my involvement with it, which is where this Patreon comes in. I'm asking for your support to help me spend time developing more projects, some Eve related, and some not Eve related. My Patreon won't have levels, or hidden groups, or anything weird like that. But supporters will get exclusive content just for them. In November I plan on providing any supporter that wants one a unique portrait of their Eve avatar, for example. I also plan on sharing developments, processes, and other behind-the-scenes work to my supporters. I have many projects in the pipeline that need attention, such as a re-design of certain Eve ships, and other projects.

Please only support me if you can. I don't want anyone to sacrifice on my behalf. This is not an emergency. This is normal, support an artist stuff. But if you do decide to support me I would sincerely appreciate it.

Who knows, I might even start streaming some day.