FF4A Billboard Ad

 


So last week CCP Convict contacted me about a new opportunity to help promote the upcoming FF4A event. Apparently CCP would like to do more to help promote in-game events like this inside of the game as well as outside. Which I think is great news! There was a time long ago when in-game billboards showcased Alliances and advertising that was player generated, but that became a lot of work to manage over time and was abandoned. So I'm hoping the same won't happen in this case, but either way I'm happy to be the canary in the coal mine for this new program.

Thanks to CCP Fozzie for the idea and to everyone else involved in making it happen. I can't wait to see it in-game for myself later today and hopefully this means even more players show up for... gulp. We may need more spaceships!!