1v1 EVE Comic #83


Its been 16 months since the last 1v1 Eve Comic and I think that is long enough. There is no doubt that the strip suffered from the reality of things going on in my own life, sixteen months ago is exactly when everything started taking a turn for the worst. So it seems only fitting that it returns when things are finally starting to take a turn for the better.

If you are not familiar with the 1v1 Comics you can find them all HERE.

The first one was done, by hand, back in March 2010. I used to draw them every Friday morning on the back of a pad of note paper on my desk at work. Then scan them in and reverse the drawings in Photoshop to get the space look. At some point I realized I could just draw them in Photoshop and I've been doing that ever since.

It feels good to bring them back and I hope you enjoy them.