EVE Fiction Winners

Silver's First Annual Fiction Contest has come to a close and your friendly neighborhood blogger is not among the winners.  I didn't expect to win.  I didn't even enter to win, although I'd be a fool to say I didn't "hope" to win.  But those are two different things.  My entry was also my very first attempt at writing a piece of Eve fan fiction.  Despite being a writer that gets paid to write, writing your first piece during your lunch break isn't exactly a standard of excellence that deserves to be rewarded.  But I had fun and I still think the story is a good one.

I would like to congratulate the winners.  And say thanks to Silver for running the contest in the first place.  It would have been nice to park a Vindicator in my hanger, but now I'll just have to do that the old fashioned way.

First Place: Wandering Stars
Second Place: Harvest
Second Place: Sic Semper
Third Place: For the State
Third Place: Intel Over Info
Third Place: Snakes
Third Place: The Good Days

Congratulations!  I've read almost all of the submitted stories myself and while my own list of winners would be slightly different than Silver's, it wouldn't be that much different.  I encourage everyone to continue writing and entertaining.