Oh the weather outside

is frightful.  Winter has arrived and the Holidays are looming like a freight train at the end of that tunnel you are half-way thru on your way to rob a 24hr liquor store.  And what, may I add, are you doing robbing a liquor store!?!  Just when I thought I had the best readers in EVE, you go and pull a stunt like this!  Well I hope that train squishes you.  Serves you right.  Sheesh.


This is the time of year when things both slow down and speed up at the same time.  When priorities get all mangled up and we speed towards the Holidays, at least those of us that celebrate the Holidays.  For those of you that don't, or for whom the Holidays are just wrapping up, you are the lucky ones.  For the rest of us, well insanity reigns.  Especially if you have a big family.  Don't even get me started.


It all comes at a bad time within Eve, what with the Alliance getting off the ground and all.  But I've come to accept the fact that everything that happens to me in Eve is badly timed.  Apparently one of the ships I exploded had a Witch in the cargo or something, and I've been cursed ever since. Ok, curse is strong.  I'm not cursed.  Cut me some slack, my normally 30 minute commute this morning took 2 hours!


If you are starting to suspect this post has no point, you may be right.  I was hoping one might appear as I wrote this.  Let's leave it at this then.  The Holidays are upon us, tomorrow is the new learning skill killing Incursion patch, the Alliance continues to move slowly forward, work is insane, my family is insane (but in a good way) and 2011 is almost here.  All of that adds up to the inevitable slow down of blogging and playing Eve in the next few weeks.


But hang in there, I some (hopefully) cool stuff planned in addition to a BIG announcement right before Christmas next week.


Hope you aren't buried in snow, but if you are hopefully your Internet connection still works.