Fan Mail

The following Eve Mail was received from this gentlemen following the following incident.

"y did you do that? im curiouse as to Why you would needlessly attack some one."

As always, I carefully consider the words and give the eve mail some time to sink in. I try to never respond immediately and consider my response carefully. After a few moments of reflection I responded:

"Dear George,

Rest assured that I would never intentionally attack someone without due cause in the confines of Low Security space. Be confident that I did indeed have justice, freedom and game-play firmly on my side when I exploded your ship recently, not to mention an unmitigated sense of fun, adventure and pirate YARR. Nothing personal, as I'm sure you are a fine fellow human. I encourage you to continue to explore the space lanes confident that when you explode again, it will not be a needless waste."

Notorious Pirate,
Rixx Javix