February's Results

Because you live vicariously through me, I shall continue the monthly ritual of summarizing the past month of ebil PvP efforts. I don't mind you living that way, I am a pretty awesome dood and incredibly cool, dashingly handsome and good to puppies. ( Which is why I don't fit Warp Core Stabs to any of my ships!)

February Totals:
156 kills to 34 losses
84.5% efficient (6b to 1b)
133 Real Kills
21 Pod Kills
55 Solo Kills
102 Top Damage
106 Final Blows
6 Industry Kills
Ranked #3,437 on BC

I wanted to keep my losses under 20 this month but that didn't happen. That is my highest loss total ever, the previous high was 31 last month. A trend I need to manage better ( HA!). 156 kills was my second highest ever, behind only November's 188.

Ships I flew that registered a kill: (K/L)
Kestrel (40/9), Drake (16/0), Daredevil (12/0), Thorax (7/0), Dramiel (6/0), Dominix (5/0), Slasher (5/3), Hookbill (5/4), Caracal (5/1), Atron (4/0), Vexor (4/1), Condor, Firetail, Moa, Prophecy, Dragoon, Sentinel, Algos and Comet (3 each), and Sac (2).

A good mix of ships. I want to keep flying a variety of ships and have some new ones I'm trying out. I probably undocked in another 5-6 ships last month that just didn't get any kills registered. I often undock to kill something specific and they either log-off or leave local. Or the opp gets cancelled. It happens.

Last month the Condor was the go-to ship and this past month it was the Kestrel. I'm not sure what the coming month's go-to ship will be yet, these things are not planned. But right now I'm liking a few new fits on some new ships, so we'll see what catches my fancy. I'm sorta over the Kestrel for now.

While T1 Frigates are fun to fly and they register some amazing kills, they also tend to die more often. This results in higher loss totals than I would like. But those losses tend to impact the bottom line less of course. So, while 34 losses might be more than I'd like, it was mostly T1 losses. (20 of the 34 losses were T1) That's a good balance I think.

Onward and upward