On My Way to Fanfest!!! (Sorta)


Here I am in my seat on the airplane, on my way to Iceland. Nice to see I am buckled in safely! Flying Blogger Class in style.

My fellow blogger and good friend Seismic Stan over at Freebooted felt sorry that I wasn't able to attend Fanfest this year and so he decided that Rixx should go in my place. So he has made several versions of me that he will be travelling with and photo-bombing me into as many Fanfest activities as he can.


Travel Rixx, Holy Rixx and mousepad Rixx are ready to go!


Here I am attached to EON's Richie Shoemaker gate camping at Heathrow!! I sure hope I don't have that bug problem way out over the ocean. Don't worry if everything freezes for a few minutes guys, it does go away eventually.

I admit this has the potential to be a tad creepy, as in this shot earlier at Stan's place.


Stan/Matt, this has made me laugh and feel much better, so thank you very much. I know you have a lot on your plate and please don't go out of your way, but these are awesome.

I had an extremely tough year last year and my plans for going to Iceland for the 10th anniversary had to be put on the shelf. But it is people like Matt in this community that keep me going. Thank you.

I can't wait to see what other trouble I get into.