Happy Holidays

Comet Signature Wallpaper
Click to download various sizes

Garmur Signature Wallpaper
Click to embiggen and download


Stratios Signature Wallpaper
Also click to download various sizes

From my family to you and yours, our sincere and heartfelt wishes for Peace, Joy and Happiness this Holiday Season and for the New Year. 

2015 holds a lot of promise both in real life and in-game. This will be the year I finally get to FanFest and have the opportunity to meet actual people that play Eve. (Other than my oldest Son, I still haven't met any Eve players!) This will be my sixth full year of writing Eveoganda and my ninth year of playing Eve Online. And, I suspect, a year full of other surprises, challenges, and new and exciting content for my favorite worlds - both real and imagined.

As always thank you for sharing the past year with me here on these pages, in Tweetfleet and in space. I appreciate each and every one of you, the readers, the haters, the commenters, the trolls, the pirates and the prey. Our Community is an amazing, talented, and always surprising place and I am honored to be a part of it. Thank you.

And special thanks to all the players that have chosen to play with me in Stay Frosty and in A Band Apart. You are the greatest and the reason I continue to log on every day and look forward to sharing, hearing and creating new challenges with you inside of New Eden. Our best years are ahead of us as we continue to grow, expand, and influence the space we fly in. And I can't imagine a better group of people to do it with than you.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.