Eve is a Sandbox, Eveoganda is a Soapbox

Pilgrim Signature Wallpaper
Click to embiggen!
Slicer Signature Wallpaper
Click to embiggen


From Wikipedia:

"A soapbox is a raised platform on which one stands to make an impromptu speech, often about a political subject. The term originates from the days when speakers would elevate themselves by standing on a wooden crate originally used for shipment of soap or other dry goods from a manufacturer to a retail store."

Ok. So.

I had planned on the premier of a new feature today. Called "Rixx's Soapbox" it was intended as an audio feature that I've been thinking about running each Friday in which I would talk about the week's posts, happenings, and whatnots from around the Eve Community.

As you can see, since I am talking about it in the past tense - this did not happen.
Oh yes, I recorded 13 minutes of it. Added some nice music and went to export it when it went ka-blooie and became corrupted.

I've honestly never had that happen to an audio file before.

Maybe next week.

I don't know, I'm still not 100% convinced it is a good idea.