Empyrean Chronicles Update



We're in the home stretch now!

Back in Nov/Dec of last year when I had the idea for the Empyrean Chronicles anthology I had no idea just how fucked up my life was about to get. Six months of Hell later and the damn thing is finally coming together. I sincerely apologize to everyone involved, but I hope you can understand that this was not my intention. And believe me when I tell you it will all be worth the wait. I hope.

Between threats of incarceration, court battles, selling houses, moving, packing, and everything else, I've managed to corral some great stories, herd my editors, and secure some amazing artwork from the extremely talented Gabriel Cassata. Including one sweet exclusive piece he did just for us. Not to mention some really great Niden Summer and Rixx Javix work as well.

I'm in the final stages of formatting and final art right now. And if I can manage to keep the vampires and zombies away from me a bit longer, this sucker should be available for download in the next few weeks.

So hang in there and keep the courage. The bastards can't stop me.