Rixx on Instagram

If you have an Instagram account you can follow me HERE!

I've had a personal Instagram account for years but I mostly used it for posting interesting photos of things I saw in real life from time to time. It was never anything serious and I rarely used it. And then, earlier this year, I started noticing a lot of artists using it to promote their work. So I thought, why not?

Since then I've started posting twice a day on average and I've gained hundreds of followers. Not only that but I've really started to make some good connections. Obviously my Eve work dominates my feed, but I'm also sneaking in lots of other work as well. That will continue as I evolve my portfolio past Eve and into other areas. Right now I'm working on my very first alt-movie poster illustration and I've already posted comic book work, Star Wars, Firefly, and other genre pieces. As time moves on I'm going to be expanding far past Eve and into other areas. This is a major focus for me going forward.

So I invite you to join me on that journey. Here in these pages, on Twitter, or on Instagram. Or, you know, anywhere else for that matter.

As always, thanks for being around and for all of your support over the years.

Onward and Upward.