Rixx Store Updates


Over the weekend the Rixx Store added NEW items from Crossing Zebras and FCON to our growing library of non-Eve-IP-Eve-related-community gear. Check it out.


In addition, I also launched another Store-front in conjunction with Eve-NT and the launch of their new website. So check that out as well.

Whew, that was a lot of work.

Reminder that just like A Band Apart, Bastion and FCON you can have your Alliance or third-party non-Eve-IP featured on the Rixx Store. Just drop me a note and we can get started bringing your gear to the wider community. No group is to small or to large to offer their members branded gear.

Remember to bookmark the store(s) and check back often, because I intend to keep adding and updating on a regular basis. Like in multiple times a week! So that is pretty darn regular.

I know some people are going to have a hard time understanding this, but I am doing this to prove a point. As many of my long-time readers know, I've been at this for a very long time. There are certain people that will remain un-named that do not believe the Eve community can support Eve themed merchandise. Now, while my hands remain tied when it comes to Eve IP and will probably remain so until Hell freezes over, I've decided to initiate Plan B. Plan B was opening my own "theme" store and offering my own creations plus other Alliances like my own, a place to give their members some neat swag. Designed by Rixx. And who wouldn't want that?

I've always believed in the Eve Community. And over the years I've been proven right more often than I've been proven wrong. I personally believe we could have a badass store and I won't stop believing it.

But until then, I'll do the next best thing that I can. One step at a time my friends. One step at a time.