Stay Frosty Ice Cream Truck

Click to embiggen
Over the weekend my wife and I were trying to figure out a way to pay for going to Fanfest this year. Last time we went I sold posters in the Eve Store (the highest selling item at Fanfest btw!) and that helped tremendously to pay for our trip. But this year CCP is still selling my posters without paying me for doing so, almost an entire year now. So that door is sadly closed. So I was joking around about setting up a table outside Harpa and selling pictures or doing caricatures to make money. I mentioned this on Twitter and one thing led to another and this came out:


Which is the creepy stranger van version of Eve.

And that led to someone mentioning how perfect a Stay Frosty Ice Cream truck would be. The idea was so damn good I had to make one. So that is it up in the header. And I thought I should share it here for my readers to enjoy!

We are determined to make Fanfest this year somehow. So we'll figure something out. Luckily I still get free tickets thanks to Eveoganda being an official Fansite. (Thanks Logibro!) So that helps. The rest will take care of itself somehow. I can't say anymore without getting into personal stuffs and we all know how much people enjoy it when I do that!

Enjoy the purty free pictures.