Announcing RixxJavix.com


Announcing the launch of my NEW Portal at RixxJavix.com

I had this idea almost two years ago when I first bought the rixxjavix.com domain, but various and sundry things have kept me from doing anything with it until recently. It all worked out for the better for having waited, now that I have the Podcast and the Alliance Store up and running, it makes even more sense to have a central website that links out to everything. Including Eveoganda.

You may be asking yourself why? What purpose does this serve? And why should we care? Good questions dear reader and let me try and answer them as best I can. As for the why and what I simply thought it was time to bring all of my various projects together under one roof as it were, an easy to remember location that makes it easy to find everything. Frankly I've put nine years of hard work into Rixx and he has become more than just my Eve identity. Because of my presence on so many platforms Rixx has become synonymous with my real life identity. A pseudonym. An alter-ego. We are one and the same. So its time to embrace that fact and run with it.

As for why should you care? Your own mileage on that issue is your own business. Maybe you don't care, and maybe you do. Either way the site is up and running and I'm going to be using it into the future. For now it is just a portal with some art and basic information. But it won't be staying that way for long. Eventually it will be expanding to include not just Eve related work, but also other genres as well. And ultimately it will house original artwork that will be for sale. But all of that is down the road a bit. For now it is starting life as a portal.

As an artist this is a big step for me. Rixx has come to represent the Eve side of my personality and my work as well. It is a rather unique position that I find myself in and one that is rather unexpected. I certainly didn't start playing this character nine years ago with this in mind. But here we are. So it seemed only natural to embrace that duality and make Rixx the side of me that draws spaceships, talks about gaming, and works on projects in the Eve community and beyond.

Its all me after all. The last nine years have been a strange, amazing, and unexpected journey and I'm looking forward to seeing where the years ahead of me will lead next.

Thanks as always for traveling along the road with me. It has been a much better trip with you around and I hope you'll stick with me.

Onward and Upward.


PS: Despite the day this is not an April Fool's Day joke.