After Hours with Rixx Javix


My podcast After Hours with Rixx Javix is now available on iTunes and is hosted over on AudioBoom!  You can subscribe to it on iTunes and get notified when new episodes come out. Which hopefully will be back to a more regular schedule this season.

I updated the graphics to include zero Eve IP since I am forbidden to even think about using it now and in the future. I'm not going to talk about the reasons why right now because frankly I am extremely angry. And I shouldn't write things when I'm angry. For now I'm just going back thru things and removing or altering things where I can. Goodness knows I don't want to end up in Federal Court for being an awesome content-creator, pillar of the community, charitable supporter, and the creator of literally thousands of images, videos, logos, and a....

See? I shouldn't write when I'm angry.