Reminder to Self


Sometimes I forget that people actually read Eveoganda. Lots of people. Including the ones I was talking about in my last post regarding their cowardly Recon Trap. And that, maybe, they might be waiting for me with an additional complication. So reminder to myself to maintain OpSec.

The funny part is just how rare it is for me to fly anything even close to being "blingy". The reason this happened was a few weeks ago these two faction scrams fell into my lap. The only other Lachesis I've ever lost was way back in April 2014 from a Vargur we had tackled in Isho. I once solo'd a Lachesis with a Svipul.  zKill is so much fun to look thru for random stats. I've killed 26 Combat Recon Ships and lost 13 of them now. Not bad. 8 of those 13 were Curses.

The adventure continues.