Not Gone

Hookbill Signature Wallpaper
Click to embiggen
I'm not gone. I know it has been almost 12 days since the last post but things have been very busy getting the new business off the ground. You can see the proto-website in action here if you are interested. This is a slow roll-up launch, so for the past two weeks I've really been out on the road meeting with people, having lunches, drinking Starbucks, and catching up on the latest and greatest. I've been out of the agency biz for seven years, so a lot of my contacts have grown cold or moved on to other positions. Or, in many cases, retired. So that has been eating up a lot of the time I usually spend writing.

I have been busy however.


Working with Greygal I created these Pilot License plastic cards that will be available at Eve Vegas for a donation to charity. So be sure to grab yours if you are going, and if you aren't going have someone else grab yours for you. They have backs also. I'm really pleased with how these turned out. We talked about this idea during the Alaska cruise earlier this year, so I'm glad we got the chance to make it happen. I can't wait to get mine.

But sadly we won't be able to attend Vegas this year. With all the chaos surrounding the new business launch, my Wife's new job, and family matters - this year just didn't work out. But, as always, we'll be cheering from the sidelines and hoping that CCP shows some sign that they still have a plan for Eve Online.  Honestly I'll take anything, any slight ray of hope.

I'll be back writing on a more regular basis in the coming weeks, so hang tight.