Blog Tweaks

Just a quick post.  Eveoganda is a work in progress and always will be.  I do strive to make it the best I can and to add functionality and features, along with riveting and entertaining posts!  In that light I have made a few minor changes to the blog that I thought you should know about:

• I removed the masthead from the top of the page.  I think it makes the blog look better.

• I have added IntenseDebate commenting to all new posts.  I'm still tweaking this right now so bear with me.  It seems that if you want to comment on a post you need to click the post title.  I do like the commenting better this way, but I'd like to be able to avoid that action.  Will continue to tweak this.

That's it for now.  I hope to have some more things up and running in the near future, but mostly I wanted you to be aware of the new commenting system.

UPDATE:  Well... no one is perfect.  In tweaking the new comment system I have successfully deleted all the previous comments on the entire blog!  I don't believe that I can get them back, so I hope no one is upset with me.  Or if they are, which would be their right in my humble opinion, I hope they can forgive me in light of how much better the new comment system is compared to the old one... maybe?