New Shirt: I Rep Stupid!

Click to embiggen!
Well this is the last of the "already done" line.  Which represents designs I already had in the hopper from several months ago when I first thought of the idea of designing and selling Eve related t-shirts.  Goodness knows I haven't had any time lately for such things.


This one might be my personal favorite, the idea came to me during one of our fleets when I was struck by the shape of the Scimitar.  I remembered the old "I'm with Stupid" T-Shirts and thought it would be funny to do something similar for the poor Logi pilots in our fleets.


Even if you are not a Logi pilot the sentiment is, I think, still funny.  And yes, before you ask, I do have one of each of my own designs.  Which I proudly wear on the weekends.


You can select from a wide variety of styles, colors and even things that aren't t-shirts by clicking on the SHOP! EVEOGANDA button in the right sidebar.


As always, all proceeds go to charity, in this case the Muscular Dystrophy Association.  Thanks.