Letter From New Eden

From: Rixx Javix
Somewhere in Essence


To Whom It May Concern:


It has recently come to my attention that parties unknown to me have been publicly defending my lifestyle without my consent. I can only assume this has been happening somewhere in Empire space, where else could it be? This letter is intended to set the record straight and counter any and all previous public statements by these unknown and unauthorized entities.


My name is Rixx Javix and I am a criminal outlaw living in the outskirts of Empire space.  The autocratic tyrannical bastards at Concord have seen fit to brand me with a -10 security standing, so I am barred from entering Empire controlled space. Which I often do anyway, or my Wife does for me. Concord is so stupid they don't even care that she does most of our Empire business for me.


I have heard that some in Empire have made the case that I am uncomfortable with the "criminal" designation. I would like to take this opportunity to laugh at that statement and spit in the eye of anyone that believes it. Do I care what labels your so-called civilizations brands me with? Not at all. It impacts my life little, and makes no tangible difference to me one way or the other.


What am I then? I am a Capsuleer of New Eden. A creature created by your science and unleashed into your space. I don't care for your labels, your definitions or even your so-called rules of conduct. You built us, you built me, to do your dirty work for you. To defend your precious territory, your precious Empires. To hold back the darkness for you. So how dare you question how I do my business once unleashed? I answer not to you in your ivory towers, but to my fellow Capsuleers, my Corp and those I fly with.


Space is ours to do with as we see fit. This space, the space I fly in, is mine to do with as I see fit. If you don't like it then I invite you to come and stop me. Stop us. But you won't. You can't. Because you are weak meat bags that are beholden to commerce, corporate greed and traditions. You are hypocrites, liars, slavers, and religious freaks that have no right to point and judge anyone, let alone me.


I am a man of honor. An honor and code of which you cannot begin to fathom. I am also a cold-blooded murderer, a pillager, destroyer, and force of nature. My comrades in arms and I cannot be stopped. We will continue with or without your consent.


So be clear. I am a pirate, a scumbag, a rapscallion, a criminal, whatever you choose to label me, I will be for you. But to me, I am eternal. I am the mad clown laughing in the shadows, the wind of death blowing on the other side of the Gate, the sudden death in the belt, the cloaked bird of prey that drops out of the night. Come to my space and you die.


I fought your wars. Now I fight my own.


I am your nightmare.






Sincerely,
Rixx Javix




PS: Send moar ships.