Coming Back

Over the next week or two I will be increasing the pace of posting once again. Hopefully I'll be able to return to a somewhat normal schedule, although I don't believe it will be anywhere near the previous pace. Or it might, who knows?


As mentioned earlier I will no longer be running the Eve Blog Pack, those duties have been assumed by my good friend Marc Scaurus and I am confident he will continue to run the EBP in a manner that we can all be proud of.


There are other changes as well. I will no longer be handling commissions moving forward. What once started out as an occasional way to make extra iskies turned into a huge, demanding, increasingly delayed list of guilt. I'm burning it all down and starting from scratch. To all of you on that list, my sincere apologies. You got caught in one of the most difficult times in my entire life as my business burned to the ground. Certainly, no fault of your own. But the past is dead. It is, in so many ways, time to move forward.


I enjoy blogging about Eve. So I'm going to continue blogging about Eve. And that's pretty much it.


Time to start fresh. Keep the courage.