After I was Kicked

Please read the post below this one first.

So after I found myself in an NPC I promptly re-applied thru the forum. My application was rejected but not before I managed to get this on the record.

Shortly after this post I was denied forum access obviously.

Click to embiggen
And since I am often accused of creating "drama" let me fairly point out that I managed to not say a word about this here on my own blog for a week!

Can you just imagine how difficult that was? But this was private, internal Corp workings that should have stayed private. You say what you need to say, on the forums, everyone airs their opinion and moves on.

Moves on.

Not everyone does that. In fact, odd since I received nine emails from pilots OUTSIDE of Tuskers before I was kicked. Funny that.

But that isn't against the Code I guess.