Fireside Chat | Today

 


Today from 21:00 - 22:00 I will be hosting a Fireside Chat on my TeamSpeak for anyone that wants to stop by and talk about Eve Online, my CSM run, or anything else you'd like to talk about. This will be an open discussion and my goal is to primarily listen to you. What is important to you? What do I need to focus on as a member of the CSM? What are your concerns? This is a great opportunity for you to have your voice heard.

The TS address is: ts3.stayfrosty.space

There is no password. I will have some ground rules and if you aren't prepared to accept them, then I suggest you don't bother. This will be a mature, adult conversation - so be polite. There is no subject off limits, but I will not tolerate asshats. And I don't feel the need to explain, yet again, something that happened ten years ago. Anyone breaking those rules will be kicked. No apologies.

If this goes well I hope to have more of them at different times so that more people have a chance to participate. I know Time Zones are a challenge.

I hope to hear from you and look forward to talking with you about Eve Online.

Hear you laters.