New Art Series

 

Molea Travel Poster

I've wanted to do a series of Eve Travel posters in this style for a long time, so I finally decided to just start doing them. I was going to wait until I had 3-5 finished before showing them, but my schedule is so packed these days I can't be sure how long it will be between them. So here is the first one.

I have another one already finished but I'm going to wait to show it. I learned this back during the Art Series of spaceship posters, space things out a little bit.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy these and I look forward to doing even more.

In case you are wondering I drew this in Adobe Illustrator, including the nebula. Of course I used copious amounts of reference, especially for the nebula. I then imported the illustrator file into Photoshop for the finishing touches. Mostly to even out the nebula clouds with the pen tool by doing some old fashioned digital painting. 

Enjoy! More to come.