A Tale of Two Screenshots

Uedama

I took the above screenshot this morning during one of my bi-monthly Freighter supply runs. I was seconds away from warping, so I had to get the shot perfect the first time. That is the infamous Uedama gate in case you are wondering. I am always on the look-out for a great screenshot and sometimes I miss them, or happen to be in the middle of something more important, but sometimes everything aligns and I'm able to capture what I wanted to capture. I was struck by the lighting, the glow of the gate, the engines powering up, pretty much everything about that moment was gorgeous. I haven't touched that shot by the way, that is 100% right off the camera. All I did was crop out the desktop menus along the top of the image. Yes I play in desktop window mode.

And yes, I also run my own Freighter runs. These days I don't have to rely only on myself of course, but I still enjoy making my own runs a couple of times each month. 


Pochven Confessor

This screenshot is from last week when I went to Pochven for the first time. Watson organized a SF roam into Pochven using filaments and I figured why not, at the very least I can pew pew a few rats and get my Trig/Edencom standings up so they stop shooting me. I figured it only fitting to put a Trig skin on my Confessor for the trip. We also managed to kill 4 ships and not lose anyone on the roam, which is always good. I found Pochven to be a lot like WH space, dark, quiet, and full of people doing mysterious things.

I'll probably go back again at some point.