New Art! Mega Boom!

 


The newest poster is now available over at rixxjavix.com

MEGA BOOM! Is a Pop-Art inspired piece that popped into my head about two weeks ago and I quickly drew a sketch of it on my notepad so I wouldn't forget it. I was thinking about the art of Roy Lichtenstein and his famous warplane illustration and thought, "Why not try something in this style?" Of course, I couldn't just copy Roy's style - I had to create my own version of it. Being inspired by someone doesn't mean copy them. I hope I managed to bring my own unique approach to this piece, while also calling back to his work. I hope you will love it as much as I do. I can't wait to get this up on a wall in my home!

The poster is available both with and without frames, and also comes printed on metal in a variety of popular sizes. And, as always, affordable international shipping!

I'm also hearing rumors that I might be adding phone cases to the Rixx Store here shortly, so keep your eyes open for updates on that front. The best way to stay in touch is to keep reading this blog and/or follow me on my various social media platforms. Especially Twitter and Instagram.

More new stuff is in the works I'm very excited about.

Onward & upward.