New Collection!

 


The Rixx Store is celebrating today with 20+ NEW illustrations available for the first time anywhere! 

I'm calling this collection "Squares" because they are available on both 8"x 8" and 12" x 12" square foam display boards, highly durable, foam backed, easy on and easy off pieces that can fit anywhere in your home, office, or gaming center. This collection springs from a collection I did originally back in 2016 called "Perspectives", which you can see here.

Back then I was painting a lot of Eve spaceships as practice, for projects, and for inclusion into other collections and some of these paintings never got used for anything at all. One day I realized that I had a bunch of these just sitting in a folder wasting away. So I started putting them into creative positions and exploring the negative spaces they created - this is where the idea for the perspective series came from. So some of these illustrations in the "Square" collection are over eight years old now. But there are also a bunch of brand new paintings from the last six months included - as well as one or two that I finished just in the last two weeks. The Pacifier and the Maulus Navy Issue paintings are the last two I completed.

I have absolutely no idea if anyone is going to want these or not. But if they prove to be popular I have plans to add even more to the collection. I may even expand the styles available as well, I have some really interesting pieces that are in different styles that I'm not sure what to do with. So who knows?

Be sure to check out the rest of the store and order something special for yourself or as a gift for someone else. Share the link on your Alliance Discord and help spread the word. I'll be adding more pieces here in the coming weeks.

Thanks <3