The Frosty Shanty



What started out almost two years ago has finally been realized. I hope you enjoy our silly Stay Frosty Shanty! God knows, I've heard this song a thousand times this past week.

Very special thanks to MacGybo for agreeing to not only produce the song, but also sing the various parts and bring this cumbersome lyrics to life. It really is the quality of the song that makes this work. Also thanks to Watson Crick for starting these lyrics almost two years ago on our Discord. And to Smudge245 and others who took them and ran with the idea. All I had to do was add a little here and there to make it work.

It isn't easy to convince a bunch of Pirates to poorly lip-synch themselves singing along to a song on camera. Some decided to not participate, but eventually I was able to wrangle enough into doing it to make it work. Including myself. I hate being on camera and much prefer being the person behind the scenes making things work. But after 3-4 tries my eternally understanding Wife was able to capture something useful.

Anyway, this was a lot of fun and I hope you enjoy it. Yarrr!!

Here's to 14 more years of Eve Online.