Wolf Illustration

 

Wolf Illustration


This is the last piece I'll be releasing before Black Friday and the Holiday rush, so if you want to order this print, or any of the other pieces, and get them in before Christmas - I'd encourage you to order now. Depending on the part of the world you are ordering from, delivery could be tight for the Holidays.

These past few months since launching the new store have been insanely busy. I had so many concepts, ideas, and pent up creative energy just waiting for the right time to be unleashed. I finally had a legitimate outlet to work towards and it has been an incredible journey. I've learned a lot about myself and my abilities these past few months and I just want to take a moment and thank everyone who has ordered, supported, and encouraged me. Thank you. All of this is new territory for me and your support has truly helped me have the courage to explore my creativity. So thank you for that.

These last two pieces especially have been, well I'm not entirely sure what the right words are. Long gestating for sure - the original sketches for both those pieces go back to earlier this year. This Wolf piece in particular is something I've seen in my mind for a very long time. To be honest I wasn't sure I could do it. I have a lot of ideas that I never get around to doing because of crushing self-doubt and insecurities built up over a lifetime. And I know that sounds weird coming from me - but it is true. Each piece that I create and expose to the world is another step towards overcoming those insecurities and building confidence in myself. I can't really express just how much it means to me to be able to share that journey with you. It is truly revelatory. And meaningful in ways I find challenging to express.

Which is just a long way around saying thank you. And I hope you continue to enjoy the work I'm doing. I know I'm having the time of my life creating them.

Cheers.